Dr. Zinser offers online training to hypnotherapists who wish to practice the methods and protocols of Soul-Centered Healing (SCH).
The training is focused on clinical application with a goal for trainees to acquire a working understanding of the SCH paradigm and learn to use the protocols and procedures of Soul-Centered Healing when working with a client.
The training is open to hypnotherapists already in practice or who have finished formal training in hypnosis and are beginning a practice.
It is expected that trainees are familiar with the Ideomotor Response technique and comfortable using the technique with a client.
Lastly, a trainee is expected to have read the Soul-Centered Healing books as a precursor before the training course.
Because of this clinical focus, each training group is limited to six members, and will meet online six times over fifteen weeks.
Dates and times for the start of a group will be determined after members are selected and time zones coordinated.
If you are interested in training, please, submit a 1-2 page essay about yourself, including:
- Contact information
- Training and experience in hypnotherapy
- A statement on what drew you to Soul-Centered Healing
And any additional information you believe important or relevant in considering you as a trainee. Send your application to email@example.com.
Upon receipt of your application, I will contact you for an interview.
- Group course, maximum 6 members per group
- Six, 90-minute group sessions
- 15 week duration to allow for clinical practice between sessions
- Memberes required to have a volunteer client
- Total cost of $600 (consultation outside six planned sessions available for an extra fee)
To learn more or apply, contact Dr. Zinser.